As a leading technology company for health and social care coordination, we're looking to learn more about the experiences of community-based organizations, or CBOs, in this line of work.
If you are a front-line staff member or a leader in a community-based organization (such as a social services agency, non-profit human services provider, community health center, or public health agency) we would love to learn from you!
Join us for our Social Needs Community Focus Groups
- What: 90-minute facilitated discussion on the topic of Developing Strong CBO Referral Partnerships with Healthcare Organizations
- Why: We want to learn how your organization works with healthcare providers and what professionals like you and the organizations you work at need in order to succeed in new "referral networks."
- When: February 12th, 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
- Where: East Boston Social Centers 68 Central Square, 3rd Floor East Boston, MA 02128 (Google Maps)
- Who: Employees of community-based health and human services organizations. We are seeking individuals in direct service roles and those in leadership positions.
We will explore the current state of referral partnerships between CBOs and healthcare organizations.You will have the opportunity to lend your voice to identify what value you might need to participate in closed-loop referrals.
Contribute to a new vision for creating better health outcomes in your community.
Participants will be provided lunch and a $25 gift card in gratitude for participation. If you have any questions, please contact Rich Porcelli, Director of Community Engagement: email@example.com 855-632-2863 x 838