For the past several years, ACT.md has been proud to attend and present at the annual event, Putting Care at the Center, hosted by our customer, the Camden Coalition of...
Upcoming Webinars: May & June 2017
Upcoming educational webinars you may want to add to your calendar for the next few weeks (8 upcoming webinars):
- The Art and Science of Applying Behavioral Economics to Digital Health Design, hosted by Mad*Pow. May 23, 12pm ET.
- Better Together Health 2017: All Systems Go! Closing the Gaps in Cancer Care, hosted by the Council of Accountable Physician Practices and the American Cancer Society. May 24, 1pm ET.
- Where Medicaid Stands: From the AHCA to State Waivers, hosted by the Association of Health Care Journalists, Alliance for Health Care Reform, and National Institute for Health Care Management. May 24, 1:30pm ET.
- Moving Beyond Cooperation: Engaging Families in Health Care Organizations and Practices, hosted by the National Center for Medical Home Implementation. May 25, 12pm ET.
- Medicaid-Public Health Partnership to Improve Health and Control Costs: Early Lessons from the CDC's 6|18 Initiative, hosted by the Center for Health Care Strategies, CDC, and others. May 25, 1pm ET.
- Implementing Medication-Assisted Treatment: Organizational Considerations and Workflows, hosted by the National Council for Behavioral Health. May 31, 11am ET.
- Key Lessons for Collaborating in Data Sharing Projects, hosted by the National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs, AllianceChicago, Providence Health, and the Camden Coalition. June 1, 2pm ET.
- Outcomes-Based Contracting: Master the Challenges, hosted by Avalere. June 7, 1pm ET.