Upcoming educational webinars you may want to add to your calendar for the next few weeks (8 upcoming webinars):
- The Art and Science of Applying Behavioral Economics to Digital Health Design, hosted by Mad*Pow. May 23, 12pm ET.
- Better Together Health 2017: All Systems Go! Closing the Gaps in Cancer Care, hosted by the Council of Accountable Physician Practices and the American Cancer Society. May 24, 1pm ET.
- Where Medicaid Stands: From the AHCA to State Waivers, hosted by the Association of Health Care Journalists, Alliance for Health Care Reform, and National Institute for Health Care Management. May 24, 1:30pm ET.
- Moving Beyond Cooperation: Engaging Families in Health Care Organizations and Practices, hosted by the National Center for Medical Home Implementation. May 25, 12pm ET.
- Medicaid-Public Health Partnership to Improve Health and Control Costs: Early Lessons from the CDC's 6|18 Initiative, hosted by the Center for Health Care Strategies, CDC, and others. May 25, 1pm ET.
- Implementing Medication-Assisted Treatment: Organizational Considerations and Workflows, hosted by the National Council for Behavioral Health. May 31, 11am ET.
- Key Lessons for Collaborating in Data Sharing Projects, hosted by the National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs, AllianceChicago, Providence Health, and the Camden Coalition. June 1, 2pm ET.
- Outcomes-Based Contracting: Master the Challenges, hosted by Avalere. June 7, 1pm ET.